Never Wait To Get Paid Again
Once you complete a job or send your product to your client, and invoice them, that invoice has value because it’s a legal right to collect payment after a fixed period of time. We can help you “sell” your invoice to a financing institution, that will purchase it for a fee or at a small discount. Your client or customer then pays the financing institution, either directly, or to a lock-box account of which you and the lender own. This is called an “accounts receivable factoring facility”.
Industries that need A/R factoring
- Call centers / telecommunications
- Construction / manufacturing
- Wholesale distribution centers
- Government contractors
- Healthcare providers
- Retailers leveraging Groupon
- Oil & Gas
- Service providers / staffing agencies
- Food manufacturers, packagers, distributors
Is this a fit for me?
If you wait 30, 60, 90 or 120 days for your customers to pay you, yes – invoice factoring is for you.